Clinical Supervision Training
Offers thirty didactic training hours required for Clinical Supervision certification or select 15 hours for recertification. Covered areas include: Assessment/Evaluation, Counselor Development, Management/Administration, and Professional Responsibilities. Group or individual sessions are available.
All hours have been approved by Georgia Addiction Counselors Association (GACA).
Contact Dr. Pat Brown (404) 217-2722 or email email@example.com for more information or to register. Decatur, Georgia
Clinical Supervision Training Series
- Guide for Ethical Supervisors - $60 (4 hours)
- Clinical Supervision Practice Competencies - $30 (3 hours)
- Facilitating Productive Clinical Team Meetings - $30 (3 hours)
- Quality Management & Administrative Roles - $95 (10 hours)
- Clinical Supervision from a Development Perspective - $95 (10 Hours)